Apologies that this is so late. I wanted to do more, and I wanted to release sooner, but alas. Real life has been especially uncooperative.
-The Curse Flaw is now 1-3 points instead of 1-7. Existing characters are grandathered.
-Gothic Culture loses Mechanics as an option, gains Medium Weapons.
-Peasant starting equipment now offers Uncommon resources instead of Common
-Merchant starting equipment loses Merchant Scales which have been removed from the game. They instead can begin with a chest and a 4 code lock.
– Clarified what happens when using Mechanical gathering tools when you already have 5 Skill. You get 6 Skill, that’s what.
– Characters get minus one Grit every time they are Downed in a single event after the first.
– Speed ooo Quick gained an additional ability – If you strike an opponent in the same clash that they strike you, your own hit takes priority and effectively cancels their hit.
– Strength ooo Mighty gained an additional ability – You may ignore the Large flaw on any weapon.
– Crafting details that had been missing for a number of mechanical items has been fixed, including bits (which take the basic Metalworking focus: Machining) and enclosures.
– Added the “Secrets” option for Glory purchase, which is how we charge for having already learned something very difficult to learn in game during Character Creation.
– Removed “Patience of Lurian” ritual. Added “Panacea” ritual which can help cure poisons and drugs.
– Removed the Extreme Personality trait from the game.
– The Location page is updated with our new site.
– Wards now correctly are listed as requiring food to live, like Retainers. If your Wards ARE your Retainers, you don’t have to feed them twice. If you take the larger version of the flaw (5) there must be at least 3 dependents.
– Mountains in Warfare are now traversable and fightable, but with a 5 Movement cost.